Cheap lolz, swashbuckling romance and essay crises

Jenny is a frighteningly bright Philosophy student, Tim is her flirtatious slacker of a flatmate. Come here to follow the life adventures of these two absolutely not stereotypical Cambridge students. You'll learn very little in the process, but I'll get better at watercolour.

Sunday 18 September 2011

Barking Up The Wrong Tree: A Definition



Recently I found a book that was literally covered in notes from a visibly annoyed reader, culminating in 'HOW??? can you say that???'

3 comments:

  1. It's like the intellectual version of YouTube comments. Usually someone writes NO! and underlines it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply brilliant! Je crois que j'ai trouvé quelque chose à fixer au mur en octobre ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cerise is right, I do that too... although not on library books, only on my books, and not all of them anyway. Just the very expensive ones I would never have bought myself, but had to for class. Writing how much of a dumbass the author is soothes me.

    Great cartoon! :) This is really hilarious... :D

    ReplyDelete