Cheap lolz, swashbuckling romance and essay crises

Jenny is a frighteningly bright Philosophy student, Tim is her flirtatious slacker of a flatmate. Come here to follow the life adventures of these two absolutely not stereotypical Cambridge students. You'll learn very little in the process, but I'll get better at watercolour.

Sunday 12 June 2011

See You V. Soon!



Yep, sorry, people, that's how it is I'm afraid. I made a huge May Week special for The Cambridge Student which will cover both FRONT AND BACK COVER of the wonderful newspaper (be sure to pick it up!!), so as a result I'm giving myself a holiday and Tim and Jenny time to get ready for the event.

See you on JUNE 24th for the MAY WEEK SPECIAL!

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to pick one up for meeeee! Will miss your cartoonage until the 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss the cartoons too.

    ReplyDelete